Sunday, April 19, 2009

I am Jane's Accute Concentrated Coffee Addiction

That time of the year is going to come soon again. Specifically in one week's time. Although I really should get started now, not one week later, seeing that I have an even heavier load than I usually have. The thing is even though there is this perception that ACCA is VERY tough, I find that most of its papers are durable. That is, if you see the light at the end of the tunnel. But this semester, I don't know if it's because of the heavy work load, or because of the extra external factors, or perhaps its just because of that one stupid P2 paper which I hate so much but yet am forced to do it and even worse still, is one of the reasons why ACCA graduates are much sought after, is so damn difficult. And to top it all up, I have Ms Menon as my lecturer. If you'd like to know more about her, please just read my notes in Facebook, or you can google Menon Sunway P2. There are tons of other people complaining about her. So I shall not bother jumping up the same bandwagon.

Often a time, I don't blog because I always think that the time that I use to blog can be used to do other things (such as study, of which I don't usually end up doing). But then again, while bathing today (I know, I get epiphanies at weirdest places at the most random times), I realised that blogging IS my only catharsis, seeing that I am pathetic and have no real life friends. And so yes, I guess my blog is aptly named, and I'm sorry if I've hurt anyone of your feelings by saying that I have no friends. I don't really understand how that bothers people. And that's why I've chosen to shut it out from the eyes of the public. Something more of a Limited Liability company, Sendirian Berhad, get my drift? In a sense that I shall limit the people allowed to see it, limit the content of the blog, limit the WORDS per post, and have absolutely no liability over what is said here (I am, afterall, INSANE).

And guess what? I wanted to blog about a whole different topic today, and I ended up with this! Anyway, I'm not going to spend anymore time here. I might as well use it to make some dough!! By the way, Sasha, Amrita and Janice made AWESOME AWESOME cheesecake today.

Note to self: Next blog is supposed to be about my so-called 'selfishness'. We'll see if I still have the mood to write about it the next time around. Till then, good night.

P/S: From today onwards, you shall get to monitor my moodswings with the addition of the sentence below on subsequent posts. Apparently, I HAVE very VERY BAD moodswings.

Jane is feeling safer and more sheltered from the harsh world, knowing that she can finally sleep tonight. I hope this marks the end of my insomnia-filled nights.

No comments: