Friday, November 7, 2008

I am Jane in Exile once again

Today marks the day that I will enter my last exam exile for this year. Hopefully, two more before I'm finally done. Wish me luck, and a miracle. Won't be on facebook, friendster, or any of that stuff until 8th of December, when I get emancipated, although I will still be working a bit. Don't tempt me!! You know, if it were a lot easier to post photos up, my blog wouldn't be so wordy as it is right now. Nevertheless, I like words, and if you don't then too bad.

Bye peeps. See you on the eight..By the way, Premzy is coming back for a week, although I doubt I'll get a chance to see her. :(

p/s: tried installing Photoshop CS3 just now and it drove me bonkers! So if anyone has done it, and has a fool-proof step-by-step dummies' guide, please send it to me.

No comments: