Monday, June 14, 2010

I am Jane in the morning

I hate mornings.
Everybody knows that.
I hate waking up in the morning.
I hate the bright sunshine.
I hate the morning dew.
And now I have a new reason to hate mornings.
Everyday I wake up is like a torture.
Is today the day?
Will I finally snap out of it?
And the worst things is to find out that it feels like today is exactly the same as yesterday.
It feels like time is refusing to move.
What have you done to me?
I'm not myself.
I guess I shouldn't have played with fire.
I was in control of the fire.
But somewhere some how,
the fire spread to an unknown place.
And now I can't find it.
And of course, it's growing bigger and bigger by the day.
All I can do is hope that the area is airtight.
So that one day, the fire will run out of oxygen.
And die on its own.

No comments: