Wednesday, June 16, 2010

I am Jane's Confusion

Are you calling because you care,
or are you calling because you have to?
Are you calling to see how I am,
or are you calling because you want to rub it in my face?
Heck, I don't know why I even give in to you and your whims!
Why do I even pick up your calls.
Why are you doing this to me?
Can you please cut the crap?
I've learnt my lesson.
You've made your point.
Can we now please go back to normal?
ARGHHH...I swear to God.
Even I hate myself now.
I hate how I'm acting and whining about you.
NO ONE messes with my head.
NO ONE makes me feel like that.
I don't want YOU to be the first one.
God, give me a sign.
Tell me what to do.
Tell me how I can solve this once and for all.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tc7W8Q-g9Lg
See I don't understand how you're number one
When it was just a fling before
Now you're the one.

No comments: