Wednesday, February 25, 2009

I am Jane, still floating among the clouds

Okay, I totally forgot, this song is stuck in my head. I don't fancy the voice. But the lyrics are fantastic. Who'd have thought of being the reincarnation of Juliet?



The song just makes me want to twirl around my room in my imaginary long flowy white dress with flowers in my hair. I just wished my Romeo would be there to catch me in his arms.(insert awkward silence here for my day dreaming)

You read about all these people in love stories, having their moments, and knowing right there and then that that's the love of their life, their soulmate.


For some, it is that one silent moment,


for some it's violins playing in the background after the first said "I love you",


for some, it's the spark that goes off when they first kiss,


and for some, it is that momentary future they see in each other's eyes.



For me, it's going to be that moment he twirls me and catches me back in his arms. Our bodies in line, in sync, in tune. Two hearts feeling the same beat on the same nano second. The air suddenly smells like a field of lavenders, every touch sends signals I cannot interpret up every neuron transmitter, his scent leaves this light vanilla-like taste on my taste buds, and all I see is him, staring back at me. And everything else fades away, and nothing else matters. Even time will stand still for me to savour that moment.

And that's when you know I've been reading too much of the wrong stuff (by that I mean story books that aren't examinable for ACCA 2009). By the way, the last picture was unintentional. I'm not implying anything, but that was the only good picture I got from google that wasn't someono's real wedding picture. The beau better buck up!! lolz. I just know I'm going to get bashed for saying that. But hey! I'm dropping him a big hint here. If you need me, I'll be staring into thin air, dreaming.

This is one of the rare days I just feel like smiling just because I want to. I think it's a good day for cam-whoring!

By the way, I just feel this urge to sit and draw sketch after sketch. I think I'm in the wrong department here. I definitely don't feel like debiting or crediting anything, and most certainly not consolidating any accounts!

Oh, what is wrong with me?! =D There's this stupid big grin pasted on my face for no apparent reason.

p/s: Oh shit, it's bright now, and I'm still dreaming. The vampire feels the urge to hit between the comfortable quilt now. Urgh!! I have to start on the OBU!

1 comment:

MeiYuin said...

haha, lil jan's up in the clouds again. at least you were happy at that moment :D