Monday, October 20, 2008

I am Jane's Rendezvous

There was a time when Sunil came up with this thing that we should both listen to Shakira's Hips don't lie just before an exam. I remember how I used to call him before my exams to release my stress. And he'd always play that song for me. I'm going for my mock exam for my law paper in an hour's time. I'm so not prepared. And this is a paper I've failed before. It feels so much worse than when I did my tax paper last semester. On the other hand, I totally deserve it. It feels like rendezvous again. I don't know what to do. Wish me luck. No, I need a miracle. All I ask is to not be barred...I don't know what else to spot. Hard core memorising is definitely not my departement.

And now, I shall listen to the song over and over again until my impending doom comes. :'(

No comments: