Sunday, October 5, 2008

I am Jane and it's time for a change

Haha..my title rhymes! Today, I woke up and felt as if I need a drastic change because part of my resolution is coming true. I should reward myself. And I should change something drastically so as to mark a mile stone so that I don't turn back to the way I was. As expected, my parents aren't letting me shift. I don't say it's a bad thing. Because I'm now even all the more determined to start working in about six months time. Also, I have started to rock the boat once again. Mildly, not a big huge wave though. How strange that it feels exactly like what happened 2 years ago. Only now I'm not stupid enough to fall into the same trap as I did. I promise I will not, no matter how hard I'm going to rock these gentle waters this time. More about that when I'm in the mood. As for now, I've gotten Sunil to give me moral support for my DRASTIC CHANGE process.

Yeap, say good bye to my long darling tresses. You have done me well. Maybe I'll see you again, maybe I'll not. But I know I will miss you. All the combing, all the washing, all the blow drying, all the fuss and everything. My angled bob will be a fling. You will be my true love. Lol!

And so, why Sunil of all people. Because he is the only one who can talk me into/ out of/ through everything and anything. That's why he makes up for good moral support. Let's see if I do get it through this time. I've always sat on the idea. So I better do it now before I start doubting again. Oh, I so know I'm going to regret this when I get back. Well, at least I'll still have perfect eyebrows!

No comments: