Tuesday, October 27, 2009

I am Jane's questions in life

I can't seem to comprehend...

  1. We all have established that Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus. My question is: if all us stupid women are waiting around, dreaming that our prince charming will one day sweep us off our feet, and when we do kiss, fireworks would explode, then tell me; what are men waiting for? Don't give me that stupid "We're just more practical, we only think about the present".
  2. Women are apparently the only one who put so much importance into feelings, always wanting to be 'honest' and talk about 'feelings' and I don't see what's wrong with it. Shall we just one day wake up and say "Sorry, I don't want to see you anymore." To which you will ask why and our answer would still have something to do with feelings, but a very simple "I just don't feel like it anymore." At which point it'd be too late to talk about feelings anymore and hence, it becomes our fault because you guys refuse to talk about feelings all the while.
I'm starting to hate MAN-kind. Please donate your sperm to the sperm bank at which their DNA will be analyzed to see if they have the X chromosome or the Y chromosome so that the Y chromosome DNAs (which are, in fact, defective products) can be disposed off. Your sperm cells of which contain X chromosomes will then, further be cloned and genetically modified just to provide variety without the need of you. After which, you all will face genocide, and the world will be a very beautiful place.

No comments: