Thursday, November 26, 2009

I am Jane, and I lack discipline

Heck, I just finished my articles.
I am so behind time.
Mum came today.
I am now allowed to go overseas by myself (not that I couldn't have seeing that I have regained possession of my own passport),
I want to go to Hong Kong Disneyland for Christmas.
Anyone wants to come with?
I'm really going offline for the next two weeks plus.
I can't.
I'm horrible.
I know.
Life's not the bitch.
I am!

On another note, I think I am a horrible friend.
A friend who over-analyzes relationships
Who gets jealous easily
and who is over possessive.

And on another random note,
ever wondered why our parents used to whack the shit out of us?
They didn't really have to,
but you know,
things like "If you do that one more time I will cane you!!"
it doesn't really hurt.
not flesh-wise.
maybe it hurt,
but it wasn't some kind of unbearable pain like going to the doctor for a jab!
why the hell were we afraid of them?
and you know,
it's so damaging.
the next time they scream "I'll WHACK you!"
or even just whip the sofa,
you'd go running for your lives.
Urgh!
How we've been mind-slaved.
And then we grow up and learn to be ashamed
and learn about public humiliation
But all it is is "positive comments, feedbacks and criticism",
not reprimands.
We get yelled at, and then we start crying, or our face expression changes, or we get angry.
Why can't we treat it as a normal conversation?
It's not like one has any more right to speak than the other.
This world is so full of shit with its hierarchies and self-confidence levels.
And guess where it all stems from;
That's right.
Our childhood.
Shouldn't there be a new way of parenting already?
I can't remember the name of that famous psychologist who had the same believe,
Unfortunately, his son died..
Which made his theory a mockery.
I don't think so.
I think that's an entirely different story all together.

And then there's this thing about being over weight.
Just today, I was at GJ with my favourite people.
And in comes an old friend who nonchalantly comes up to me and goes
"Hey, how come so fat already? What did you eat?"
Weird question which I didn't know how to answer
(possible answer could have been, I drank a gallon of oil, but I doubt she'd get my sarcasm)
My favourite people SNARED at her!
The thought of such a comment almost made them puke their guts out
Now you know why they're my favourite people =D
Not that I don't need the motivation to NOT be fat..heheh

Last but not least
Before that I must put in a disclaimer right now
MY LIFE DOES NOT REVOLVE AROUND ALCOHOL
okay.
My lecturer told us that drinking is the direct route to heaven.
Why?
Because when you drink, you're happy
when you're happy you don't cause harm
and when you don't cause harm you go straight to heaven.
and when you drink too much
you pass out,
when you pass out you can't cause harm
and therefore you go straight to heaven.
simple right?

I feel very deprived now.
If Sasha wants to drink herself silly on new years,
I want to pour alcohol down my throat and then pass out.
I don't even want to get high.
I just want to pass out and be happy in my dreams
At least I'm happy there..


Urgghh...I hate how I jump every time *this (phone beeps) happens!

My very random post..lolz

No comments: