Monday, November 2, 2009

I am Jane very irritated

Please explain to me why you would eat other people's food?
If the package was not open, and you STEAL the package, at least I understand.
But finishing up other people's half-drunk milk?
WHAT THE EFF?!!!
Fucking go buy your own groceries.
I don't intend to feed strangers.
I ain't your mamma.
And I definitely ain't some charitable organization.
I can't help but be racist.
Every person I've met from that country is fucking RETARDED.
And they ALL steal food.
And they ALL like to dirty the kitchen.
And I can't help but wonder what they do in the toilet because it feels like they've never bathed for years;
Once they come out, the whole floor is black, and there's slime everywhere.

FUCK YOU BITCHES!! I HOPE THE MILK GIVES YOU A STOMACH ACHE AND EXCRUCIATING DIARRHOEA IN COLLEGE!!
I'm cursing because I don't have time to go do grocery shoppings and here these people are, nicely drinking my milk.

2 comments:

Fær.han/Unown F/Gyan said...

It's like the answer to the question: Got milk? =p

Chill k~ There's plenty to go around *if you buy more*~ =p

Jane said...

Faerhan: totally, yeah, i know there's plenty of food to go around, it's just that it's really inconsiderate to take other people's things without asking. you don't know what inconvenience you may have caused others, get what i mean =) thanks for dropping by