Tuesday, November 10, 2009

I am Jane slowly going mad...

I've been writing the whole day.
And when I say writing, I mean HAND writing.
Actually I covered all grounds when it comes to writing today.
I did my articles,
I'm writing my blog,
I rewrote answers to the practice questions.
And I rewrote my notes.
I know.
I'm damn OCD.
I like my notes properly handwritten.
Not even type-written, okay.
Actually I do like type-written, nicely printed out notes,
but if they were my own notes,
I wouldn't read them unless they were handwritten by ME.

My hands hurt so badly I think they're going to drop off.
My thumb has a huge callus on it,
and my middle finger looks pregnant.
Brings a whole new meaning to showing your middle finger huh?
I think I will have carpal tunnel syndrome by the end of this week.
I swear.

And back to the topics.
I'm slowly going insane.
I'm losing my mind.
I'm being hypnotized.
By....

iTunes visualizer.
If only I had a nice MacBook to go with it...
and a nice iPhone too..
Ohmigod, since when did I become a Mac fan?
I always liked MacBooks, but iPhone?
I think I'm succumbing to peer pressure...

And the song to go with it?




Sunlounger-Another Day on the Terrace by Armin Van Buuren.

After David Guetta, Armin Van Buuren is my next favourite DJ.
Heck, after listening to this, he may very well take Guetta's place in my heart!

Trance is not just loud music and repetitive bass.
Trance is not how the ah bengs like it.
It is not all Ching Chong Ching Chong
Tong Tiang Tong Tiang (suddenly, it sounds like a CNY song)

I love this song.
Perfect for winding down.
Coupled with the visualizer,
I'm high and I'm not even under any drug or alcohol influence.

I get literally lost in space.
Erm, beach.
Can't decide which one.
The visualizers take me out of this world, (if only I had a big LCD screen)
And the song takes me back to the beach.
I feel as if I want to drop everything and run to Redang.
Now, I shall commence with my getting-lost-ness...
The whole set is F-ucking awesome.
I have it in my car.
Bhavini claims that I drive more calmly while listening to it.
I now enjoy long drives and heavy pours on the road...
My favourite part is the guitar solo (or not-so-solo) around 17:17.

I shall stare at the visualizer until I fall asleep.
Hopefully I will have a fantastic dream.

I'm in paradise.
Anything,
just to spend another day on the terrace...

No comments: