Wednesday, April 23, 2008

I Am Jane, Freshly Thawed after Freeze for World Earth Day

As promised, pictures from FWED.
I have A LOT of things to blog about (heck, I've been accumulating them since the last blog) because I have A LOT of things to say (as usual), but what I don't have is the TIME which I so desperately need, and so my thoughts will have to be sacrificed for the good of the upcoming exams. :(
I wish I were Albus Dumbledore from Harry Potter. I wish I had a wand with which I could extract my thoughts and store them in jars/ blogs. That'd make my life easier! Then all my random thoughts won't go to waste. LOL.
So, today's post shall mainly consist of photos and not words (which I love so much).

While waiting for the photos to upload (taking bloody long, all the pictures were painstakingly dragged into place, why can't blogger make it easier and put the pictures where I left my cursor? Arghh!!And it deleted one of them too!!:( ), let me give you a glimpse of what happened:

  • 7.30pm - I reach there JUST IN TIME, and Hem and I go searching for the little green post that was supposedly there (it was NOT). Anyways, they told us that the meeting point was near the skating rink, so we waited, and HEM was excitedly prancing around looking for people wearing even a slight hint of green.
  • 7.45pm - Hem is starting to panic, because apparently there's supposed to be a briefing before freezing (shish..how hard is it to stand still for 5 minutes?). And so, he starts to make a big fuss and I tell you, a lot of people were staring.
  • 7.55pm - There seemed to be this telepathic connection going on which obviously Hem and I did not receive because people were all flocking towards the new wing. We still had no idea who was coordinating the whole thing.
  • 7.59pm - Hem starts to freak out because he wanted to freeze so badly. 20 seconds before it struck eight, as if to give it's freeze-ers ample warning to get ready to pose, people started counting down and before you know it,...
  • 8.00pm - The unready Hem's pose became a huge disaster (no, I'm just exaggerating). The original idea was to stick some stupid paper (again, irony, aren't you supposed to be saving paper?) behind his back while he pretended to tie his shoe laces. I, of course, was semi-frozen in the sense that my finger was still clicking the snap button on the phone. People, it's the thought that matters, substance over form
Note the crumpled paper which was STEPPED ON behind HEM. Wasting paper right?check out those yoyo dudes..and that guy in light blue..his expression was like that for the whole five minutes!
That girl was biting on her biscuit for five minutes.. I wonder if she drooled on it
The crowd, all this people froze, seriously, well, some of them were just there to see other people make a fool of themselves by doing really weird things, nevertheless, like I always say, it's the thought that matters, they were there, they supported the cause, done and accounted for.
At first I thought these two old ladies just happened to be sitting on that big blob pyramid calls a chair, but when 8pm struck, they froze, and ironically, that little girl in pink had no idea what was going on and she was so terrified as she walked past this big crowd who've gone stiff all of a sudden.Cam-whoring... Okay, they're supposed to be donating to this poor guitarist who has an assistant to wipe her sweat for her.

I'm kind of pissed right now because three of the photos I've painstakingly uploaded are MISSING!!

And before I forget, this is these are a list of things I'd really want to do, but don't have the time to:
  1. Go on a holiday, far FAR away.
  2. Shopping!
  3. Blogging (more often)
  4. Read a good book (next in line is The Joy Luck Club. I really don't dare pick up books in fear of never putting them down. I CAN'T AFFORD THAT!)
  5. Catch up on movies
  6. Clubbing (I miss the clubbing scene)
  7. Go scenecasting-crazy!
  8. Reorganize my pc files.
  9. Have a good night's sleep
  10. Go on this food-hunting extravagant

Oh yeah, I have this other list of things I really want to complete today, and guess where studying fits in? Right at the bottom..sad isn't it?

Today's random stuff:
  1. I had a 12-hour sleep last night, interrupted by a few phone calls, but sleep nonetheless. My mum managed to go to Ipoh and come back by the time I woke up.
  2. I'm craving for sushi and so is HE..so baby, we're going to Shogun's or Sushi King once I come back! WHEEE!!!
  3. Scenecaster seems to be less of a problem now, though I still have missing furniture and a missing bathtub! Whatever said and done, it's a great application with a lot of kinks waiting to be smoothen out.
  4. Today, one of the girls I met from HELP, Isabelle, suddenly messaged me on facebook (actually, I have to thank facebook for this having this new feature!). It turns out that one of the nasty people from HELP did decide to give me my certificate after all!! Maybe they still don't intend to give it to me, but the DSA so happened to print my name out as well. I soooo didn't get the recognition I ought to have, and that's actually the minimum, you know? If I had knew, I'd had cut of my ties right there and then. Think of all the times I spent sitting in that room for NOTHING???!! One of the lecturers there is a real bitch I tell you. Yes, I'm no longer in school and I should take responsibility, but is definitely not MY fault that you are so fussy and you decided to take matters behind me and make decisions without telling me, and thus landing me in trouble with the suppliers. MS CHIA, you still haven't given back the suppliers the T-shirt samples and I'm getting blamed for it. I think I speak for a whole lot of people when it comes to this, you are definitely unethical. If I were to blog my dissatisfactions with HELP, I think I'd have to dedicate an entire post to it. I'm not exaggerating, it really was that bad, of course there is no one perfect University, but I think that some things are a must because of ethics. For example, releasing certificates I have paid for. And releasing exam results I have PAID for. I know that you do not wish for your students to leave HELP as this would result in less income for you, but you really shouldn't go out of your way to ensure that, especially when it becomes an ethical issue!! At this point, I think I WILL commit myself to writing a blog on my dissatisfactions with HELP, just not today.
  5. I realized that a lot of colours are missing from my wardrobe, such as GREEN, yellow, PINK. Whatever said and done, I'm not a bimbo who goes out shopping for one new piece of clothing just to wear for one occasion, I'm happy with my wardrobe-make of mostly black, though I wish it was bigger.
  6. I'm so lazy, I've only been back for one day, and I've already gotten a terrible flu and sore throat. Again, I'M FEELING SO LAZY!!!
  7. Totally random:
Everybody, this is Kaiser Julio the third, he is Sunil's son, and I fell in love with him the minute I saw him sprint out of the house to greet my beau and I.

This is how Kaiser is supposed to like, or at least this was how he looked like when he was happy


Unfortunately, due to his 'daddy's' laziness and a flea accident, this is how he looks like.
Heck, even I'd (especially me) throw tantrums if you shaved off my hair like that! After his hair got shaved off, Kaiser has reportedly been having tantrums, as well as insecurity issues. The bean bag he is on right now has become his comfort zone. He doesn't even step out of it to chase his squeeky ball anymore, as you can see, his cage has been moved to the side of the bean bag so that he can drink water without having to leave the bean bag. His bowl is also there, and if his ball rolls off the bean bag, he starts howling.
Incidentally, Kaiser has taken a liking to sitting on my bag, specifically, with his ass touching the zip...Kaiser, what are you thinking???

This is a clearer picture of how bald Kaiser is. Tell that if you were a shihtzu, you wouldn't even be the least bothered by having less hair on you body.

Nevertheless, Kaiser, you are loved <3>

No comments: