Tuesday, April 29, 2008

I am Jane's overstressed and misunderstood mind

Okay, so I broke my vow of not blogging till my exams end. The truth is...

I think I've already grown attached to this blog, or rather..
warmed up to it?
Hmm..why must I choose such a 'great' timing to 'warm up' to my new blog when I have exams just around the corner? And by that I mean in a month's time.
Okay, so it's not around the corner, but it's close enough to let my life flash before my eyes, close enough for me to see the light at the other end of the tunnel(I secretly want to go there, but NO! I'm not as weak as that, although I seriously don't have any confidence whatsoever this time around:( ) HELP ME!!

Must...Blog!!...
NO!!Must..Refrain..
Mustttt...MUSTTT...MUSTTTTT TYPE...
NO!!MUST SIT DOWN AND STUDY...
Yea right, how on earth am I supposed to sit down to study when I just came back from 10hours of class? YEAH..10 hours..that's how crazy an ACCA life is..I can't stand it anymore. I seriously feel like giving myself a good beating for even THINKING I'm immortal enough to finish ACCA with a snap of a finger..

I guess this is my wake up call.
In a way I'm glad. I'm glad I'm still young, and the wake up call is for NOW, and being glad isn't enough to get me anywhere..so WAKE UP!
I'm glad..I don't feel so invincible anymore? No, actually I don't like the feeling. But seriously, I don't know why, after I hit 18, the magic just *poof! went away, I mean...(considering whether to elaborate or not)

.............................................................................

I must keep all my stories for another day. Write now, my essay writing skills need to be channeled to writing long,long boring, monotonous, full of facts which I don't really understand and stuff which I don't really want to bother about, LONGGGGG,long, oh-mi-gosh-if-I-need-to-read-one-of-these-scripts-I'd-rather-be-stabbed-with-a-blunt-scissors-which-when-already-inside-is-flared-open-and-then-twisted-round-and-round-till-my-insides-are-all-tangled-up
theory answers for PERFORMANCE MANAGEMENT...

Seriously right, I really don't know what I'm supposed to venture further into.
SERIOUSLY right, I chose my options paper (wah, so far-sighted, not yet finish part two already choose option papers<--why am I writing like that today? Too much of Voonsia is NOT GOOD for blogging) using the elimination method <---Decision making technique not taught under ACCA syllabus, but the next Management Accountant History Maker says it's relevant.

Okay, so today as I was walking to class (dreadfully, but) somewhat happily, this idea struck me! Again, I think it's due to Voonsia-overload that my brain is working like that, I will sit down and write a blog, wholly on STANDARD COSTING, JT style..

I suddenly feel like taking something green...I wonder if Siau Kok Wee has it..lol...

NO!!!

I tell you, I really don't know how to stop typing. It's seriously an addiction..SERIOUSLY!!

I must STOP...
I must study...
I wanna drink...
I must pass this round...
I must go to class and sit through...
I must stop playing games...



The only way to stop..is by clicking the 'publish post' button, which I'm going to do...

NOW..

wait, I have something to say...

I was reading Meiyuin's blog way back in 2005, and I saw this entry, which was something we wrote in highschool, and I seriously miss sitting in school and being forced to write essays (not that I was complaining). Lol...


And NOW I shall click on the button...

No comments: