Sunday, April 27, 2008

I am Jane, going into Exam Exile.

I sadly announce that this will be my last entry until my exams end on 9th of June. Why? Because I am going into Exam Exile again, something which has become a routine to me ever since I started doing this bloody course. Right now I am heavily intoxicated with cough mixture and the words don't seem to flow (writer's block eh?). Maybe this being the last post for the time being is a good thing. I may love words, but words are what so often those that get me into trouble. Perhaps it is time for me to choose my words wisely, but then again, I wouldn't be me if I did that.
First and foremost, let me express my utmost displeasure in knowing that my 'territory' or rather, my habitat is soon to be contaminated with the stench I once knew and have left behind not-so-long ago. I was very eager to leave this stench behind, and I was not at all afraid nor did I bother even looking back. Therefore, I was the least excited to learn that this place shall be filled with the familiar stench that I have been stuck with for at least five years. Though I guess it is because of my mother's Reiki thinga-ma-jiggie that has brought this familiar stench back to me, although I so do not welcome it. Nevertheless, maybe this is the booze and drive that I need to push me towards, (now) wanting to leave this stench again, and hopefully never to smell/see it ever again. Perhaps, there is a possibility.
Long story short, I need an express ticket out of here, and I want it fast. Therefore, from today onwards, I solemnly wow to:

1. Manage my time properly, which means that I shall start allocating time to study every week, and not just waste my time away.
2. Aim for the best, because I know I can, it's just a matter of whether I want to or not, and since now, the drive that I have been wanting has arrived in a displeasing form (perhaps displeasing forms work better for me?) I have no more excuses.
3. Not skip class as and when I like in order to save studying time.

*The above shall be ammended as and when I see fit with no need of viewer discretion. Terms and Conditions obviously apply.

Other than that, today I woke up feeling unproductive, and so i decided to go shopping with Sasha and Ezra the Malay boy, am too lazy to list down the details, but yes, we dragged Ezra every where and he did not complain a single bit (which is weird for a guy)! But then again, we were mostly shopping for him, but ended up indirectly buying more stuff than him. Typically girls!

Which leads to:

Today's random stuff:
1. Somehow, blogspot isn't functioning properly today. I don't know why.
2. I don't know where someone has gone since he hasn't bothered messaging me or tried any other form of communication
3. Ezra couldn't stop touching himself after we made him change into the "EvilAngel" T-shirt.
4. Sasha is, from now on, SaSa and Ezra is Siau Kok Wee.
5. Since my plans are all cancelled, I seriously feel even more pissed right now with nobody to complain to.
6. I think I need a wish list, how do I incorporate one into my blog?
7. I saw THIS and I really liked it, mostly, I liked the shape, but not the texture or the colour...I wanted white, but they were out of white! Just my luck...again :( It's so hard to find a bag I REALLY REALLY like... sigh

http://www.billabonggirls.com.au/?sect=product|sid-4

additional random stuff that I can't be bothered to open a new entry for:
8. I still feel empty after 'clearing' things up. Although the stuff here are heavily edited in the sense that I know who is reading, and I omit the stuff I wish not to tell them (thought sometimes, some things slip), but this is nevertheless personal to me. This being so probably because I know, no matter if I say it out loud, or write it out here, it makes no difference, it will still fall on deaf ears.
9. I've decided to hate my birthday. Why? Because it's just another ordinary day, just like any other, which I've always put false hope in...Too much hope in fact, always thinking that this year will be different although it has never been that much different. After all these years, I think I'm old enough to face the fact that my birthday is just another bad day that if it's been bad so many times since I was born, what are the odds of it ever getting any better? Maybe if I stop acknowledging it then I won't feel as disappointed. After all, it's just another ordinary day to any other people, so why should it be different for me? Sad but true, inside, there's still a part of me that still wants to believe, but my head says forget it, and be practical. I shall safe myself from all future heartaches and disappointments this way.
10.Now you know how bad my mood swings are. It sucks to be me. Seriously.

1 comment:

hem said...

stupid monkey! what u mean u dont have anyone to complain to? what about the breeder? u dont need the breeder anymore?? stupid stupid.. i'll sue u stupid piece of crap! im always by ur side.. what u mean im always on other people's side???? i oni think rationally and tell u what u could be doing wrong and try to console u..hmmm...start counting ur days... u have limited time to live stupid ikan bilis!