Sunday, July 13, 2008

I am Jane after a successful weekend

I really am considering changing my URL to cheonghei.blogspot.com (any comments? hehe..). At this very second, MSN has decided to finally WORK, after so many days of NOT working, just a random thought.

Been hesitating whether or not to blog tonight, and finally gave in to temptation. The internet really has lost it's appeal. Gone are the days when I can sit for hours, downloading movie, surfing here and there, window(s) shopping (with an 's' because I use WindowsXP, get it? I know, very lame. Don't have to tell me.) Am currently thinking of learning up HTML. Does anybody know where I can do that?

How weird is it that when I'm sitting in the LRT, or in the car, or even TALKING to boring people, I get great ideas on what to blog, but when I finally sit in front of the laptop, all the ideas seem to elude, or worst still, I don't know which to choose. My thoughts are like running water, if you don't catch them fast enough, they just flow right pass you with a very slight possibly of catching it back later. Hence the saying, golden words are never uttered twice, more like golden thoughts and ideas.

With regards to the above title, my plan to NOT plan was very successful indeed, although the people involved were skeptical at first. We reached Melaka Sentral around 6pm, and were looking left and right, up and down for signs of Sean Kingston and the baboon.
The weird thing was when we tried calling them, BOTH didn't pick up (doesn't that sound fishy?), so I thought they were playing tricks on us. Anyway, on the way back to the car which the two fellows misplaced and forgot where they parked, the conversation went like this:

Hem : So what's the plan?
Gan : Ask the planner.
Jan : There is no plan.
Hem : What?! You came all the way here with no plan?
Dasa : Yeah! They never plan anything, only told me they were coming today, on Wednesday. Damn smart right?
Gan : Your plan was to come to Melaka. We're here. Mission accomplished. Let's go back now.
Jan : What to do, when I plan, people spoil my plan, so I have a new policy, that is to NOT plan
Everyone : -.-"

You see! If I plan, I get scolded, if I don't plan, I also get scolded. What to do?! But I guess the not-planning plan worked well. Something like free and easy, but not very free, or very easy.
First off, we went for food at Jonkers. Beau didn't get his chicken rice ball, but I got my 'ais kacang' and laksa. Since I tried the normal 'ais kacang' and laksa the last time, I decided to venture out, and had laksa baba and chendol sago. Honestly, I would have been happier with the originals. Oh, well. There's always next time (beau's going to kill himself when he sees that sentence). After which, I walked from one end of Jonkers to the other.
At one end, there was this open-air karaoke session, on a big stage in the middle of the street and some ang-mohs were singing that Titanic song which we've all heard one too many times. Further down were some very enthusiastic aunties line-dancing to Hari Krishna songs.
Can you imagine that?? Beau finally found his leather wristband for only RM10 which looked so much better than the one they sold at The Curve's flea market for three times the price, thus he was very fulfilled at that point itself.

Next off, we headed towards ALOHA where I was supposed to meet Mabel. Excuse me for not knowing that Malaccan clubs are empty even at 10.30pm. While Mabel and gang went to eat, beau, Dasa and I had a bucket of beer while the guys all feasted their eyes on this chic who was high enough to pole dance with a pillar.

After that, we hopped on over to Aloha for another bucket of beer (I seriously don't drink that much beer) where Mabel was with Putra, Krish and some Michael Jackson wannabe. I really wasn't high at all, but I guess Mabel was the ecstasy that night, and while we were going crazy, the guys were all satisfying themselves with the singers' exposed skin. Not that I was complaining, because I was hooked on this guy's feet!

Sadly, the clubbing ended, and I really needed a bath, so I went over to wherever Mabel was, and had a shower, as well as have some girl talk with her. Guys will never understand girl talk, and that's what makes it so special. And contrary to their believes, girl talk does not only consist of make up and fashion, especially when Mabel and I are concerned. We left Melaka after breakfast, and I ditched my mum because I seriously couldn't open my eyes anymore. Of course, mum wouldn't let me go and I had to go back in the afternoon to meet up with her. Sunil was going for his prom and so I was left to babysit Kaiser. Even though he was a mess and was really really demanding all of a sudden, I really couldn't be angry at him for more than 10 minutes, no matter how many times he peed. Strange enough, he was actually very good, considering the fact that he likes to pee and shit every where in Sunil's house. He only chose one spot to pee. Putting him to sleep was the difficult part. I was really tired and sleep-deprived but the fluffy boy was full of energy, and when he saw me sleeping, he'd start yapping. After a while, I put him on the bed beside me, but the little busybody would jump off every time he heard a door open, and expect me to carry him up. I had very little sleep the whole night. I woke up in the morning only to find his face in his own thick, concentrated, yellow, creamy pee, which was VERY disgusting. Didn't have time to clean up the place, was waiting for mum to come, but she took such a long time and I was getting hungry, so I went out with Sunil for lunch, and met his new girlfriend.
As we were talking, the six degrees of separation theory really seemed to be true, or rather, there was really less than six degrees of separation. I found out that his girlfriend knew some of my friends as well as beau's friend. This six degrees of separation thing has been happening very often recently. The other day, when we went to INTI to give Sunil his keys, I heard someone say "Hey" to the beau and I. We both replied at the same time, and I was confused to whom he was greeting. Apparently he knew the both of us, but we never knew that we knew the same guy! This is really freaky.
Mum came to pick me up, and we headed towards Putrajaya. On the way there, dad was like "You must be going out a lot to know all these places". I don't. I just know which highway is which, and I read signboards. Unlike some idiots who think they know it all, and I'm not going to hold back and mention that he's my uncle. I give him no face at all. He may be my uncle, but he has least of my respect for the lies, deceit and bumming around. Can you imagine he picked me up from Puduraya and I was supposed to go back to Sunway but he took some highway and we ended up in Balakong? Same thing happened today, and I really wanted my dad to experience the full effect of it, and so I kept quiet, since I was always to blame when we got lost. My mum was really pissed off too, and we both said that we'd keep quiet with the least contentment. Sure enough, the arrogant fellow was so arrogantly showing my dad what was left and right (which was SO obvious), that he missed a turning. While we were at the gas station, my mum told me that this trip is really pointless now, judging from the fact that he'd obviously take another highway tomorrow. That is when I noticed my mum and I have some things in common, if not a lot. For one, we both have egos bigger than our heads, and we hate people who leach of us, even if it is our siblings, and we both dislike my uncle for using my dad. Unfortunately, we're like magnets of the same pole. That's why we can't sit together and not argue, we both have our own set of principles, and although some may coincide, they are very much always different. And because we both stand by our principles and are unwilling to bend, we really almost never see eye to eye. I'm not saying I love or hate my mum, I'm just justifying our situation. In fact, I would say that my mum has taught me well, well enough to use what she's taught me against herself. Nowadays, whenever my mother starts nagging, all I have to say is "So you think you've raised such a daughter?" and the nagging stops. Because if she said yes, she'd be questioning her own parenting skills. I'm guessing at one point I'd take over my mother and she'd be the one in my shoes. Life is just like this weird perpetuating cycle, isn't it?
Lately I've been having these weird epiphanies, like how subjective is right and wrong? What is right, and what is wrong? who determines it? Why should we follow other people's standards of right and wrong? That's just an example, let me get hold of my thoughts and I shall enlighten the world. Did I mention I've suddenly become a narcissist over the weekend? I don't know where I got it from, but I really am wondering how I steered towards that direction.

Just finished cleaning my room (my floor is squeaky clean, yay!) and getting ready for tomorrow's class. Am going to extract my bottom left wisdom tooth this Thursday. Wish me luck that it'll come out as easily as the first one. I want to EAT! And I really hate that constant nagging pain. I wanted to study law before I go to bed, but I really don't feel like opening the book at all. I need spanking. And I think I've finally figured out what I want to do for exercise: Rock climbing. I really liked it, and I really didn't mind the muscle pains, it's really good exercise and thus I don't have to worry about becoming muscular at the wrong places. Problem is, I don't have someone to go with. Anybody?? Night all!

No comments: