Tuesday, July 22, 2008

I am Jane in the Rain!

I shall attempt to write my shortest blog. Notice the word 'attempt'.

In the midst of darkness
when all was calm
the first drops broke
the silence of the night

Oh, what joy! I really love rain but I'm not a poet. I was 'inspired' for a moment, but I really was trying to sleep.

I love rain at night
I love rain in the morning
I love rain just before I sleep
I love for rain to wake me up

I want rain to wash away my sorrows
I want rain to drown my tears
I want rain to fall on me
And shed the weight of the world in did

Things have started fluctuating again, so has my mood, and so has my opinion on people.

I really beg to differ that all humans are ethnocentric. I, for one,am thoroughly disgraced by my race today. Oh, the torture I had to endure. Makes me wonder what people go through just for companionship. Nothing in detail, the beau has heard much. For further enquiries please contact GK at 012-3825-633. (no, that is not his real phone number. Type it using T9 dictionary on your handphone)

And so, I shall sing of the dreadful sha-lala and much more. Oh, how i despise what I witnessed. Such deceit and such sheer stupidity. And maybe a hint of hypocracy.

And so I must end the blog here, because I 'promised' to keep it short and sweet, although I really am the contrary. Toodles!

No comments: