Sunday, July 27, 2008

I am Jane's Reminder

Time and time again I am reminded that I should care for no one at all. Why?
Feed and pet a dog, but don't expect it to NOT bite you back. That's why.
My own family screws me over. How can I expect other people not to?
Just a fact I will have to live with. It never ceases to happen
It's not like I don't give people the benefit of the doubt.
It's just that when you have hopes, you will obviously face disappointment.
What's worse is being misunderstood at the same time.
And your pretensions and arguments all making you look bad.
You do things, that you don't even expect others to know.
It never fails to kick you right back.
Funny how on the way to Ikano Diane and I were talking about the same thing.
And what a coincidence for it to happen on that same day, not that any other day is better.
Seriously, is humanity so sick that there really is no hope for it at all?
Don't know why the bother for all the hassle, frustration and worries.
Not only unappreciated, but unnoticed, and what's more, all gone to waste.
Waste of time, energy, and effort.
I am hopeless, I know.
The world is the cause.

I feel suffocated. I feel like losing all hope. It has always been hard to be me. So who should I really be?

I. Need. To. Breathe.

No comments: