Thursday, September 24, 2009

I am Jane basking in her Royal Purple-ness

I do stupid things when I'm stressed up. Things that I contemplate on other days, joke about when I'm happy (and drunk), and jump into doing the minute my stress level goes over my head.

I'd say all these things are not wasted. Besides being anti-depressants, they are also indicators of certain achievements, some of which I can share, and some of which no one will ever know.

Things that I've done include:
  1. Having streaks of orange hair (which later on turned blonde)
  2. Multiple piercings on each ear (some of which are pierced more than once, on the same spot, resulting in different channels leading to the same surface)
  3. Streaks of bright red hair (which literally went down the drain)
  4. Grown obsessively thin
  5. Only to grow disgustingly fat back (and now trying to grow disgustingly thin again)
  6. Pierced my belly button (which suddenly swelled up yesterday, bled and had stuff coming out, PLEAASEE STAYYYY)
  7. DYED MY HAIR FREAKING BRIGHT PURPLE!!!
This is why Diane says that I am never boring. However, I have been very clumsy lately, losing things and dropping stuff =( I lost my old student ID which I intended to keep as a momento. I just hope it mysteriously pops back up again...

I want booze. And I find it disturbingly ironic about how people comment about the amount of ethanol I consume, but are all rushing to the new so-called "SKY BAR" that just opened up (It doesn't even look anything like the original). Oh, come on. GET A LIFE! So it's NOT okay for me to drink, but it's okay for YOU to drink?

I used to be stupid, thinking I was inferior to them. But today, I wouldn't trade places with any of them and their superficial boring life. At least I'm colourful. MUAHAHA. Too much self-praising for today.

No comments: