Friday, September 18, 2009

I am Jane trapped in a box and thrown into the deep blue sea

I feel as if I'm beyond repair now
This time it is not incident after incident that has gotten me worked up
But person after person trying to run my life
One has more right than the other
But that doesn't give her the right to do so
The other has no right but is good at psychological warfares
But she still has no right to do so
They both know my weakness
Scold me for it
Scream at me to not let others take advantage of it
But they themselves are using this to their maximum advantage
I am surrounded by so many people, yet I am alone
I am lonely, yet I want to be left alone.

HELP ME..I always thought I was close to breaking point, never knowing that once you surpass that, nothing matters anymore except yourself, and you just hold on to any last string of hope to stop you from snapping, lashing out, breaking lose...
ultimately hurting everyone else, but myself,
When I am the one hurting the most here.

For what joy, I have no idea. I can't say I miss my old life. I just want to move forward and leave all these things and people behind. I don't want any excess baggage, just a free spirit and a wandering mind to start anew.

Is that so hard to ask?

No comments: