Sunday, September 27, 2009

I am Jane bumming around

It's official. I'm a bummer. Oh-Ammm-Gee!!
I need to stop this self-destructing habit.
I need to study if I want to leave next year.
I need to. I have no excuse.
I know I have to leave Kaiser.
It breaks my heart to.
But I have no choice.
Now if he were MY dog, that would be a different story.
But he's not. No matter how much I love him as my own he's not.
I want to go home.
Home to me is where I can be at peace.
And right now that's in my RM920 room!!

I'm currently packing to leave.
I know I promised to come visit, but I can only do so until November.
This isn't fair to me.
I think I know what's best for me.
And I know I can't study here.
Kaiser knows I'm leaving.
He doesn't like it.
I understand that.
He needs to know I love him as well.
But this is my future and my happiness at stake.
He fell asleep in the corner while I was packing.
He had a nightmare and started whimpering.
I picked him up and hugged him close.
He just let me.
I think I can guess as much what his nightmare was.
But I can't.
All these guilt trips are not meant for me.
Don't make me say nasty things.
Don't make me point out selfishness.
Ohmigod.



I just want to be myself.
By myself.
I. Want. To. Be. F.R.E.E.

No comments: