Wednesday, September 9, 2009

I am Jane in love

I am in love again.
He's sweet
He doesn't say much, heck he doesn't say anything
He's there when I need him
He gives me the right dose of frustration
I have to pick up after him
Feed him
At times he has his mood swings and PMS-es
He dirties the place
Steals my food
Looks at me with his pathetic adorable big sparkly eyes
Gives me hugs and kisses
Kisses my wounds
Kisses his own wounds
Lets me scream and shout at him
Lends me both shoulders to cry on
He's hairy
Fuzzy
With a goatee and a moustache
Begs me to play with him
Irritates me when I'm just about to sleep
Snuggles beside me just because he can
Feels the need to attach his body to mine as if he's an extension
Wakes me up by licking me all over
Never lets me leave his sight
Moans and groans and shows his temper when I'm about to go out without him
Loves car rides
Calms me down when I'm scared (especially when I'm lost in the middle of no where!)
Tries his luck when he thinks I'm in a good mood, only to get rejected every single time
Makes me laugh when he thinks I'm super stressed out by doing silly things
Tries to protect me even though he really can't (Aww!!)
He's as OCD as I am (perhaps even worse)
He's won my parents' hearts


He's handsome, tall for his kind, dark in certain spots, adorable, hairy, fuzzy, just the way I like them..
He struggled through the great sea of my quilt just to snuggle beside me
And then he made his way down to my foot and rest his little fuzzy head on it and refuses to budge no matter how much I move..
I love him dearly and I don't know how I'm going to leave with him not sleeping by my side (I really don't know how Sunil did it)
He's not mine, but I love him from the very depths of my heart as if he is my own
He brings me pain, but makes up for it with thrice the amount of joy he brings to me
I don't care what others think of him
No matter how paranoid and hyperactive he is...

And most importantly, he loves me back dearly...
He makes me feel as if I'm the most important person in the world..
Despite having more insecurities than anyone..
So much, that I forget that I have to give him back..
And that hurts me the most..

Kaiser puppy, if I ever get a dog, I want him to be the reincarnation of you. Nothing more, nothing less. I love you just the way you are.

You are MY summer fling..one that will always be remembered..


No comments: