Thursday, September 24, 2009

I am Jane in all her lame-ness

I just found out about the whole Nuffnang awards thing and jokingly told stupid monkey HEMA:
"If Nuffnang had a "Most Emo Blog" category, I'd definitely win right?"

Hehe...admit it!! I make ALL OF YOU as miserable as I am. Just reading me sucks you into an abyss of gloominess. Nah, I'm just exaggerating. I'm not always gloomy. I just have very bad mood swings. Very. Bad. Mood swings.

I woke up today, and reality finally hit me.
I've gone through a break up

I'm now SINGLE
but not yet AVAILABLE
and definitely not ready to MINGLE

So what's the point of being single?
I'm married to myself and the dog currently. I'm counting the days till he won't be by my side 24/7 anymore =(

I want my own dog!!

On another note, I finally see what the cause of all my problems was. And now that I'm back where I started, I feel very very much better. VERY. More relaxed and definitely more settled.
And all that space..MMph!!

However, there is a price to pay. A huge price to pay. How I wish I never got a car.

I still am leaving the country. No doubt about that.

No comments: