Wednesday, September 23, 2009

I am Jane, quizzical

In a very serious manner:
Why do girl friends feel the need to name their boyfriend's penises?
And it's okay if you have some strong masculine name like Superman or Amon Ra.
But you often get Princess something something and Sir something something. This is what I have from my friends:

Girl B: Sir SnagglePuss Rise-a-lot
Girl S: Princess Petunia, or Princess P for short

I felt emasculated on behalf of both guys..seriously???

And more interestingly, from a guy friend, a guy whom I never would have guessed he'd do such stupid things. And even better still, there's a long array of names, due to the number of girls he's had:

1. Princess Sofia (wtf)
2. THOR (this one, he named himself, on his own will!!)
3. Chocolate Cupcake (from his 'gay' partner friend)
4. N***s**cal (just to annoy me, he combined the name of two of the guys of whose name makes my blood boil till this very date)

And just to make things even more interesting, my friend decided to name her boobs Karma and Sutra.

What have you named yours?


No comments: