Friday, August 8, 2008

I am Jane on the 8th of the eighth month of 2008

You know how Chinese say that 8 is a very auspicious number? I guess that's why China chose today to have their opening ceremony. Why am I blogging today? Honestly, I have no reason. Nothing much has happened in the past few days, activities only included:
  • wake up
  • eat lunch
  • occasionally being dragged out to do chores
  • occasionally going shopping alone and coming home empty handed
  • lie in front of TV
  • check mail, write my very boring reviews
  • explore lowyat.net
  • watch more TV
  • eat dinner
  • occasionally sit my ass up straight to study for a couple of hours
  • watch some more TV
  • get into bed
  • watch a few episodes of Avatar (blame beau for getting me hooked. I'm NOT an anime person)
  • read a few chapters (finally finished Pride and Prejudice)
  • sleep
  • continue perpetual cycle
  • 99% of the time, being redundant.
Taking life easy is fun. I actually feel so...light! And I'm surprised it's happening in my own home. Anyways, dreading the hospital visit on Monday. Don't know what they're going to poke/jab/x-ray/dig out of me. And results are out in 10 days.

I know I'm a few hours late, and I totally missed the 08.08.08 deadline, but I tell you, TMnet should seriously get revamped; new management, new system, new broadband service! I always take at least 1 hour before I actually get connected. Hence, my delay in writing this blog.

Other than that, caught the opening ceremony of Beijing Olympics just now. Thought that Malaysian TV sucks because TV1 monopolized the whole thing and they had sucky commentators who don't even know what they're talking about. And Astro wouldn't even bother to tempt us into buying their stupid package using the opening ceremony. Anyway, who wants to pay RM30 just to watch the opening ceremony? Doesn't make sense.

Okay, beau's back. I'm going back to work. I seriously need motivation. Higher pay perhaps? I wished...080808, please bring me luck and give me smooth sailing from now on. Lol.

1 comment:

superdupree said...

08 is a bad year for horses. and im a horse. so maybe that explains my string of bad luck :)
lol