Tuesday, August 26, 2008

I am Jane saying "kenyang perut tak suka hati"

Whoever who came up with the Malay proverb "Kenyang perut suka hati". I never feel 'suka hati' when my 'perut' is 'kenyang'. NEVER. I always feel guilty, almost bulimic. My original plan was to come home from test, nap and then go for P1, but Sasha invited me for lunch and so I spent half an hour online, doing NOTHING when I could have done my articles which would have been more productive, one hour for lunch, and now I have half an hour before class. Should I nap? Oh, what the heck. I'm blogging anyway. Did I tell you I ACTUALLY SERIOUSLY studied for my test? Well, it wasn't anything great, but I actually strategized my studying; that's a nice way for saying I spotted questions. Yes, learning under the same lecturer for the second time around has taught me much about his behaviour, thus enabling me to predict him. I wonder if I can do the same to the examiner? Hehe.. Guess what, I'm actually pretty good at it. A 100% of what I spotted came out, which consisted of 70% of the paper, I spotted the other 30% as well, but towards the end, I didn't remember to go through them. Oh well, at least that's one paper down. Now, to read Mr. Goh like a book and guess what he's going to examine us on. I feel like a psycho psychic! And yes, Ms Smart Alec was so happy that she could answer the paper (unlike previous PTs where she just walked out), she went home without her file. Which made her have to walk ALLLL the way back to college again, just to get the file. This caused her to have blisters on her feet. Not that there weren't any in the first place. Ah, crap... Everlast..when will you EVER be comfortable at LAST? Roomie's out.. I get to blast the air-cond and hide under my lovely Mysa Stra.. Oh, what bliss... Screw you all, I'm going to nap..Toodles!

No comments: