Sunday, August 31, 2008

I am Jane and I got tagged on Merdeka by the patriotic Lim Sze Wei!!!

Was doing my articles when I got distracted and decided to check my blog, only to find out that Sze Wei tagged me. Can I pretend I did not see it?

People who have been tagged must write their answers on their blogs and replace any questions that they dislike with a new question formulated by themselves.

Tag 8 people to do this quiz and those who are tagged cannot refuse.These people must state who they were tagged by and cannot tag the person whom they were tagged by. Continue this game by sending it to other people.


1 ) Are you allowed to have a bf/gf?
The answer is an absolute indisputable NO.

2 ) Describe urself in one word.
unconventional and down right stubborn

3 ) Who would you pick, someone who really loves you, or the one you love?
why can't I have both?

4) Have you ever loved someone BEFORE but never had the courage to tell him/her?
Things always happen in this area for me..hahaha..courage? I have plenty..except for when it comes to extracting teeth.

5 ) Does it feel good to love?
Not unless the love is equal.

6 ) What's the best thing to do with the one you love?
Talk all night till the morning sun shines, and then fall asleep.

7) What will you say to someone who doesn't want to believe you??
Your loss

8 ) Was ever a time that you tried to learn to love someone?
Of course! But I'm stubborn in my ways. You can't make me

9 ) What's your opinion about someone who's jealous?
You can't be any more jealous than me.

10 ) What would you say to playboys/playgirls?
I don't think there are such things. They should be renamed insecure imbiciles



[[ * PART 2 * ]]

1 ) Best place to cry?
Just don't cry

2) Who do you love the most?
Myself

3 ) Tell us about ur dream last night?
I dreamt I was the one who flew off, it will happen, and I will have much more vindication than this

4) Ever hated someone so bad?
Talk about it. I'm pretty good at it

5 )The biggest & most hurtful lie you heard?
It's the truth that hurts..not the lie..if you're talking about lies that were finally revealed, than how about my parents?

The last person..
-you had a beer with?
Although I hate beer, I have to say....wait..the beer killed that part of my brain cells. So I would have to say beau, Sean Kingston, Hem, Mabel, Putra, Mabel's friends.

-you went to the movies with?
Sunil and his mum (BIE you still owe me Wall E!!)

-you talked on the cell phone with?
I can't remember.this is what happens when you call me when I'm sleeping..

-you hugged?
Ong Li Sim...

-you yelled at?
mum? why? simple reason. Because she was being stupid. She tells things halfway, and expects you to understand the other half. It's as if people can read minds. And if you ask her to explain she will say that she ALREADY told you when she NEVER did. SO very the irritating!

In the last week have you..
~Kissed someone?
I don't kiss and tell

~Danced crazy?
Not in a very long time


Think of the last time u were angry, why were u angry?
This afternoon. I told you..my mum was being stupid. Sometimes, talking to her makes vomiting blood feel easier.

If you could do anything OR wish anything, what would it be?
I hope for a fairer place and things to change for me

If you could have an all expense paid trip, where will you go?
Japan so that I can eat sushi like a mad woman and shop until I drop

Would you or have you ever blackmailed someone?
I'm pretty good at it. You DON'T want to mess with the Jane..ahahaha..No, seriously

Are you old fashioned?
Not at all. I like redefining everything to my own convenience.

What would be harder for you, to tell someone you love them or that you do not love them back?
I do both perfectly well, subjected to the fact that I really feel that way.

What thing would be the hardest thing for you to give up on?
myself? there's always a way.

5 Facts About Me:
Stubborn
lazy
sarcastic
sleepy right now
unconventional

5 Things that Scares Me:

Hospitals!!and everything to do with it
failing exams
uncertainty
the future?
myself at times..haha


7 Songs Playing in My Head Lately:
stop and stare
im yours
bleeding love
dangerous
that's all i can think of

7 Words/Things I Always Use
You can't tell me I'm right or wrong.
Life sucks
I don't understand why they must make things so hard
People who don't respect have no right to demand respect let alone be respected
Respect cannot be demanded it must be earned
Uncivilized people should be treated just as they are, uncivilized
The phrase "I want..."



I tag...


everybody who reads this because I'm too lazy and kind hearted to pin point anybody

ps: Szewei..why is the tag so bloody long?

Happy Merdeka anyway, not that it was very happy.

No comments: