Saturday, September 6, 2008

I am Jane, just for laughs

Perhaps I got a little too cozy in the hospital beds, thus explaining why I couldn't fall asleep last night. Nonetheless, I woke up pretty early (considering Jane-time) today, and have successfully wasted the whole morning. Have been surfing here and there, waiting for people who know better than to wake up at ungodly hours on a weekend to online just so I can disturb them, and am now waiting for Mr Sunil who has managed to surpass my waking hour to wake up, bathe his Kaiser and come fetch me so that I can paint the Golden Triangle red once more. Oh yes, I'm in the mood for shopping today. Strange enough, even though I've been complaining about the lack of food intake, I mysteriously don't feel hungry right now, and can't possibly tell if I have any energy or not.

Anyhow, since I'm so bored, and since I'm still letting myself go and not studying, I am in a very cheeky mood, possibly because I have no wisdom teeth left. Thus, I am in the mood of re-posting all the weird Friendster messages I have received (some in words I can't understand) and share with the world, the horror and abuse of Friendster. Shall I include their perverted pictures? Let's start from the very beginning:


Lucky number one is some black guy (I'm not racist, but them being attracted to me has scared the shit out of me!):
  1. ur pRofile is tight in oTh@ word$ its coOL
    NewyaZ
    i just wanNa geT 2 knOw ya if ya don't mind
    -eLi
  2. You must be wondering who am I, well I am known in a forum that you're in and read about your blog, how about a chat ?
    -KuanKit
  3. Hi...im benjamin...22 m sel...was browsing around friendster in the mid of the night/morning and stumle accross ur profile..just thought i drop you a message and if u dont mind we could get to know each
    other more or someting thru msn if given a chance?
    btw im just lookin for some1 sincere to talk to if
    u wan to u can add me here on my msn:
    -Ben
  4. Hi Yahtra here,
    I love to be ur fren??
    If can pls reply me..??
    I sent this smile for ur cute Smile..
    TC n C u SooN
    -Mr.Y
  5. hi how are u doing? can i get to now u as my good frind coz i like ur looks. i am pere froma africa but now in malaysia i study. hope to her from u
    soon thanx
    -Pere
    (How not to be scared??Tell me!!)
  6. dear beautiful..
    maybe it's weird with u not know how do i look like..
    but belief me..
    i'm really..really wanna know u..
    get close to u..
    coz u..r really..beatiful to my eyes..
    and it's true,dear..
    i do..
    and i don't know i wanna know..my eyes just tell me..u r beautiful..
    baby..
    would u..?
    i'm really hope to get reply..or maybe a sms..013-9139267..
    see u...
    take care..
    -Rock & Roll (please rock and roll away)
  7. Hey, u are very transpirent and straight forward, and i like
    that.... well, you are also very beautiful and
    awesomely fine. i wonna have yah as a friend. holla
    back femme fatal and u can add me up la chica with
    -Camron
  8. ur so beautiful X......pls add my acount........ tnx.......heheheh
    -Tatz (included: dirty old man picture)
  9. fine gal,
    whatz up wif u? I can neva get u outta ma mind. Its dat da kinda effect u have on guys? Cool... u're well endowed and charming. Whatz ur secret? Okay, running around in circles won't help. U look nice and interesting, i like to get to know u better. And I'd like to be ur friend too! Whatz ur fave color? LOL... I look forward to hearing from u soon - u gat me trippin'!
    CHEERS
    ur admirer,
    -Timo
  10. happy new year.. my name is nash.. how are u?? can we be friends?
    -Kavinash (This MF played around with a few of my friends, he deserves the shame!)
  11. hye there...........greetings...something tells me its worth knowing you, what cha think?
    i would be very glad hearing from ya........peace
    -PeHe
  12. How are you?U must be wondering who am i?Why i sent u a message?Anyway,let me answer ur question.I just wanna be fren wif u.Hope u dun mind..pls reply me ok.Wait for u..see you !
    -Kiwi
  13. u are really cute and hot i really like u ..do u have bf?hehe may i know more of u may i have ur phone number?heheh
    -Waleed
  14. is it possible to admit i dont know u but still insist that we get to know one another? *winks*
    -Jacob Chacko
  15. hi i'm jeff from kl...
    wanna to be my friend or not?
    next time when i have go clubbing then i can find some kaki go clubbing too mah...
    hope u will reply my message loh...
    -Jeff (I won't reply your message LOR!!)
  16. hi hi hi
    miss
    hmm
    the name is shan
    will ove to get to know u
    if u don mind
    check out my profile k?
    TC my fren
    shan
    -AmonRe
  17. how did u safe the world in four minutes?tell me,just kiddin ...mind if i add u?
    -Soul Trader
And the top three winners are:

  1. Was thinking of a few ways to start a conversation in order to get to know u (ex:hm u look familiar, ru my long lost neighbour, u had beautiful long hair.."then i thought i havent touch it b4 how i know le..")
    so in the end i would just say hi
    ~clubbing
    -which club do u go to? i heard a lot of utarian goes to maison..and scarlet was for students from sunway, taylor, kbu.
    -oh and wat type of dance do u do normally...ru a dancer type of person?
    im really into latin and salsa..tats y favor..
    ~shopping
    -do u enjoy shopping during sales like buying all one time...off..
    -or do u prefer window shopping and purchase as it goes by.
    ~travelling
    -ru a person who enjoy culture and history, like admiring on monuments and how other country ppl start they day..(eg: like standing in the market to experience the living)
    -OR ru the type who enjoy shopping and mostly food...
    ~eating
    -wat kind of food do u prefer?...i enjoy..western, jap, korean, and italian food...those r my favor..aas i do not like overly cooked food like our chinese dishes..
    ~Hobbies
    -any hobbies that interest you anything u would like to do but havent done any?
    as for me i would like to try bunjee jumping and cousine cooking one day..as i lov to cook aahaha
    sorry for the long email..hope tat it wont bored u to death while reading through..in hope to hear frm u soon
    cheers,
    ryan
    -Trevor (whichever his real name is, very free to write so much things right?)
  2. hiii....hw r ya:) chris here. wann be frens? u have msn/ym?
    > do add me:
    > chrisartline@live.com
    > whats urs?
    (He's a winner because he enclosed a picture of his penis together with the message, very 'original')
  3. hi..
    how are you?
    i miss you very much because you have to suck my balls and cock again and again..
    j-x,my cock sucker when i fucked u from in front and behind,its like i had realized your fantasy..you told me you enjoying it every seconds..
    honey,i missed you very much..
    i wanna fuck you again..
    how?
    send me message...
So, anyone still feeling lonely?

P/s: Don't even bother suing me for defamation, you sent the message, I have the right and so happen to be 'boh liau' enough and free enough to re-post all of them here.

No comments: