Thursday, September 18, 2008

I am sleep deprived Jane

Came back after sending Arvind and Brindha off at the air port, I had freaking eye bags for the first time! That was how tired I was. Came back, Sanjeevi sent us home, I went to college to meet Angeline to get her law notes, did my labelling, watched a movie while doing it, hung around after she finished class. And then went back, just in time for Ezra's 'buka puasa'. Yes. OMG! Ezra of all people fasting. He is obliged to, but he usually doesn't. Apparently he's carrying some emotional burden so apparently he feels the need to fast. Lol. Anyway, had a bloody FULL-filling dinner. Too full for my liking. And then, passed by Topshop and saw like a really good deal so I just grabbed two pieces of clothings and ran out. It only caused me RM39!!Wuthefak right? Pulled Ezra here there and everywhere but he didn't complain one bit! Haha, I never knew guys liked shopping. Although I still prefer dragging Sunil along since he knows my taste. Anyway, this is going to be short because I can't open my eyes anymore. Further more, I haven't done my articles. So off I go. Will continue my great story another day. On a second thought, I think I'll keep it to myself. I don't have to explain myself to anyone after all.

No comments: